This product is currently sold out.
Millions of people have lost weight and changed their lives by switching to a Whole Foods diet. Alane Boyd is one of them. A busy serial entrepreneur, mother and wife, Alane lost 40 pounds by incorporating more vegetables into her diet and removing heavily processed carbohydrates. But as her diet changed, her family wasn’t thrilled so she created BurgerFit, which included the vegetables she ate into the burgers her family loved. Without her family even realizing it, they were eating peas, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, etc and they were loving it!
The BurgerFit Cookbook features:
- Recipes are made of ground meat and vegetables. These burgers are only vegetarian or vegan if you want to make them that way!
- Recipes are perfect getting you, your family, or your friends eating more vegetables.
- Toddler approved recipes!
- Recipes that are as easy as making burgers, most of which can be made in 30 minutes or less.
- Creative, delicious burgers using widely-available ingredients found in any grocery store.
- Alane’s favorite burger hacks, designed to maximize the flavor of your burgers.